August 20, 2015
Jim Anderson to speak at the DRI Workers’ Compensation Program in Atlanta on September 16, 2015
The Workers’ Compensation Committee of the DRI has designed a brand new kind of program focused on issues of interest for those responsible for workers’ compensation across the Southeastern United States. Risk Managers, Claims Professionals, and Attorneys will all benefit from the analysis and discussions presented by an esteemed panel of professionals. The presentation focuses on:
- Insights from professionals on jurisdictional challenges
- Compensability differences among states in the Southeast
- Anatomy and physiology of a knee injury from a doctor’s perspective
- tips for navigating settlements to benefit employers, carriers, and TPA’s
- Risk management strategies for dealing with ethical issues.
Please join Jim Anderson and others as we discuss these interesting topics.
DRI+Workers+Compensation+2015 (1086 KB)