601.499.0366DHouse@ACBLaw.com LinkedIn Profile
A Jackson, Mississippi native, Davis is a graduate of Mississippi State University and Mississippi College School of Law. While in law school, Davis was an Articles Editor of the Mississippi College Law Review, a judicial extern to The Honorable Chief Justice William L. Waller, Jr. of the Mississippi Supreme Court, and completed an internship with the United States Navy JAG Corps at the Defense Service Office Southeast in Norfolk, Virginia.
Davis is an Associate in the Charles Clark Inn of the American Inns of Court, Member of the Phoenix Club of Jackson, and routinely volunteers to serve as a judge in mock trial competitions at the high school and collegiate level.
While being licensed to practice law in Mississippi and Louisiana, Davis currently focuses his practice on general civil litigation matters with an emphasis on claims covered by insurance coverages as well as construction law.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Articles Editor, Mississippi College Law Review, 2015-2016
- Mississippi State University, B.S., 2013
- Mississippi, 2016
- Louisiana, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, 2016
- All Federal District Courts in Mississippi, 2016
- All Federal District Courts in Louisiana, 2017
Memberships & Affiliations:
- The Phoenix Club of Jackson
- Charles Clark inn of the American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association