- Admitted and practicing in Mississippi, Northeastern Louisiana, and Western Tennessee.
- Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Practice areas focus on general civil defense litigation, including personal injury, commercial claims, construction defect and liability, and workers’ compensation.
- Membership Associations include Mississippi Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Your House Counsel, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Jackson Young Lawyers Association, Mississippi Manufacturers Associations.
- JD from the University of Mississippi in 2009.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Minor in Mathematics, and Certificate of Entrepreneurship from Mississippi State University in 2006.